Be prepared for winter
Like it or not (and actually, we like), the cold days of autumn and winter are approaching so make sure your home is all nicely ‘winterised’.
Use our simple checklist to ensure you’re secure and cosy this winter and reduce the likelihood of any crises.
- Clear your gutters of leaves and debris
- Repair loose or damaged tiles
- Check roofline for wear and tear
- Insulate your loft
- Cut away any tree branches that overhang your property
- Check doors and windows fit securely and tightly
- Ensure orangery or conservatory roofs are secure
- Stock up on coal, logs, firelighters, mulled wine and comfort food
Published October 1, 2012